[ENH][Incomplete] An alternate UI Look (was Re: Better Squeak UIs, "Skin Clicks" ?)

Ken G. Brown kbrown at tnc.com
Mon Jan 15 06:56:29 UTC 2001

Doug,
I'm seeing a steady improvement with the look of your work. You seem
to have a good esthetic sense. This look is neater and more finished
looking in my opinion.

What could be done to make the borders of the pop-up help balloons
look nicer? Would it be feasible to have an antialiased pen type?

Go Doug Go!
    Ken

At 7:42 PM -0500 on 1/14/01,  Doug Way is rumored to have written: