Smalltalk Solutions Announcement

Alan Knight knight at acm.org
Fri Jan 12 16:14:10 UTC 2001

This forum seems to have been missed, so far, so here's the official
announcement for Smalltalk Solutions.

It’s Official: Smalltalk Solutions 2001!

The Smalltalk Solutions group is pleased to announce that Smalltalk
Solutions 2001 Conference is officially on!  We will be in Rosemont,
Illinois (Near Chicago), April 9th-11th.  We are in the process of
finalizing all arrangements and have even booked our keynote speaker

Ø       Dr. Alan Kay, Vice President and Disney Fellow, Walt Disney
Imagineering, Research and Development, Inc.

Our Website is officially live and running and can be found at:
v       www.smalltalksolutions.org <http://www.smalltalksolutions.org>.

While still under construction, here are some features you can look forward
to in the near future:
·       Top notch list of speakers and presenters
·       Lists of vendors, consultants, and other Smalltalk affiliated
exhibitors
·       Updated information about Camp Smalltalk
·       And more

Become a part of the BIGtalk about Smalltalk!  Plan to participate
today.  Get involved however you can.  It’s time to show the world what
most of you already know:

v       Smalltalk is not only the right choice, but the best one!

--
Alan Knight [|], Cincom Systems
knight at acm.org
aknight at cincom.com