Problem with PluggableButtonMorph?

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Jan 17 15:49:58 UTC 2001

On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 07:51:23 -0500 Kevin Fisher <kgf at golden.net> wrote:
>Your fix checks out...all my buttons are behaving properly again. :)
>
>However, I just tried Celeste and noticed that the message compose window
>'send' and 'queue' buttons are shrunken down to the upper left-hand corner now.

Hi Kevin,

Yup, they sure are. This is one of the slightly strange parts of old AlignmentMorph code that did not translate well to the new. My inclination is to use the initialize change I sent you and then to fix the other places that really want #spaceFill so that they say so explicitly. I will check with Andreas on that and get back to you.

Cheers,
Bob