Seeking cmd-r!

Scott Wallace Scott.Wallace at disney.com
Fri Jan 5 01:53:29 UTC 2001

Kevin,

Look at ParagraphEditor class method #initializeCmdKeyShortcuts and
note that it associates cmd-r with the selector #recognizer:.

Next, note that the resulting structure is stashed in class variable
"CmdActions" of ParagraphEditor.

Finally, note how ParagraphEditor.dispatchOnCharacter:with:
dispatches command characters by referring to the CmdActions table.

I'm not sure is what you're after but this should get you in the vicinity.

   -- Scott