Squeak development screenshot

Raymond Asselin raymondasselin at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 27 18:42:21 UTC 2001

This one case of 'Skeak Development Environment'...

You have in the same envionment:
- A transcript
- A browser (Whisker)
- A CRC cards Book
- Object Diagram build simply with rectangleMorph and connectorMorph

So you can go from CRC cards to Object Diagram (or Class Diagram) to code...

Nice.

I tried to upload that screenshot to the Swiki where are the Squeak's ScreenShots, but
it happen that until now I never been able to upload something to a minnow swiki
I don't know why (my browser is ICAB but I tried also with Netscape without success...
So I send it to the list...