bug report, mainly pointer size

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at disney.com
Tue Jan 16 05:13:15 UTC 2001

Actually, I think there has been at least one 64-bit Squeak. Didn't
Georg Gollman do one for the Alpha?

P.S. (for Richard) we aren't programming in C (and we don't want to)
-- that's one of the large points of the enterprise -- it's just
being used as an assembler for a higher level generator.

Cheers,

Alan

-----