Squeak CD-ROM contents available for review

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Sun Jan 21 19:37:28 UTC 2001

=> 1/21/01 11:48:40 AM EST, stp at create.ucsb.edu =>
<< I've up-loaded a DRAFT of the proposed Squeak CD-ROM contents >>

All--

I built a formatted sample page to check out Stephen Pope's links (ie, I
turned his Internet urls into embedded links). Since it may encourage others
to bang on this emerging facility, here it is:
<A
HREF="http://users.aol.com/SObjective/STPMail/Squeak.010121.114840.adj.htm">
http://users.aol.com/SObjective/STPMail/Squeak.010121.114840.adj.htm</A>

In case I have screwed this up, here is my copy of the original:
<A HREF="http://users.aol.com/SObjective/STPMail/Squeak.010121.114840.htm">
http://users.aol.com/SObjective/STPMail/Squeak.010121.114840.htm</A>

Since I tested this a fair amount, I did create a directory of all the links
and saves of the pages Stephen has referred to. Again, this may be of use to
some:
<A HREF="ftp://users.aol.com/SObjective/STPMail/STPMail.zip">
ftp://users.aol.com/SObjective/STPMail/STPMail.zip</A>

Hope this helps,
Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated