Supporting newish input devices

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Mon Jul 2 17:10:18 UTC 2001

That sounds about right.  As I said earlier, the other issue would just be
examining existing code to make sure that all other messages are properly
passed to DefWindowProc if not handled internally.

Are you planning to submit the changes to Andreas Raab for inclusion in the
Win32 build tree?

	--- Noel