Mac OS X VM (was Re: New VMs)

Roel Wuyts roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Jul 3 06:23:14 UTC 2001

Regarding the one binary distribution (so that people do not have to move
the frameworks around): are 'bundles' a solution ? I thought they could be
used to package an application with its frameworks as (seemingly) one
application ? That way the VM and its frameworks could be bndled as one
application, while retaining the frameworks itself, I think.