Squeak book chapter files on Swiki corrupt

Jochen F. Rick nadja at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 2 15:24:12 UTC 2001

Weird indeed. When I moved the files, I moved them in binary. I think
some may have gotten trashed on minnow, but the ones on coweb should be
good. Please let me know of any more files you find that have problems
and I'll fix them. Stupid Macs with their stupid transfer programs! Why
can't they just implement tar like everyone else.

Peace and Luck!

Je77