Good company...

Eric Goebelbecker eric at ominor.net
Thu Jul 5 10:39:07 UTC 2001

--- Helge Horch <Helge.Horch at munich.netsurf.de> wrote:
> At 22:36 04.07.2001 +0100, you, Sean Gibbins, wrote:
> >As a former subscriber to the Squeak mailing list I know that, having
> >somehow been subscribed to *this* list without my knowledge or consent, I
> >am in excellent company!
>
> We're all now experiencing the IMHO very smoothly and painlessly executed
> transition from the old list server to the new.  The old list server may be
> history real soon now, so if you were concerned about silently being
> subscribed to a second list, consider staying on.  The new list is gonna
> carry the traffic from now on.

I don't think you understand our predicament. Apparently a few *former*
subscribers have been added to this list during the transition. Suddenly
we are receiving messages from a list we left in the past.

I followed the URLs in the headers to the subscriber options pages. They
will not allow me to do anything because they claim I am not a subscriber.

Help?!?

=====
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast.
The mime next door went nuts.

Eric Goebelbecker
eric at ominor.net