new CE/iPAQ VM

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sat Jul 7 19:36:24 UTC 2001

What difficult could be to use the hardware buttons (not the cursor ones)
and pen to simulated right and middle mouse button.

Example:

         Calendar Button + Pen Click     ->      Mouse Left Click
         Contact Button + Pen Click      ->      Mouse Middle Click

With this 'hack', all the Squeak interface get usable from the iPAQ.

TIA,

Diego Gomez Deck