Handling big morphs

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Sat Jul 7 23:32:21 UTC 2001

I think I may be using a different tool than you are thinking of for
profiling; I do
TimeProfileBrowser onBlock: [(ActivityTableMorph new manager: TaskManager
ross) listChanged openInHand]

and get something titled "Time Profile".  I am unable to select or
highlight the text it displays in the upper pane, the one giving the time
breakdown.  I am unable to find or access the menu you refer to.

I have tried putting it on BSS; I might even have succeeded!  I hit share,
and my hand changed to a little thing with my name.  The nebraska browser
appeared.  Then I hit publish it.  My cursor disappeared until I hit
refresh display.  Then I selected BSS as my target and hit OK.  Stuff
transmitted for awhile (along with a graphic indication) and I got a grid
superimposed on my workspace.  Then it asked if I wanted to publish a
change set as part of the project (roughly).  I said yes.  Since then, silence.

It asked me for my name, but has not asked for a name for the project.  I
have a big white pane that says publishing -- collecting resources.  And it
seems to have stopped there.