new CE/iPAQ VM

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Sat Jul 7 23:38:21 UTC 2001

I just suggested to 'simulate' right button and middle button, like the
Squeak in Mac, with combination of the 'standard' click and other key (in
iPAQ the hardware buttons).

I don't see that has this feature invalidate the other.

In morphic, with middle button you can resize all morphs with the Pen
without problems, just using the yellow halo.

Until the new PDA centric squeak becomes available and usable, this simple
hack could improve the current image without interferences with the new UI,

TIA,

Diego Gomez Deck