Morph interaction style - a newbie asks

John Kozak jk at xylema.org
Mon Jul 9 19:11:17 UTC 2001

I'd been twiddling away, and had a bunch of morphs arranged on my
"desktop" in a way vaguely resembling something that might be useful.
Decided it was time to find a nice home for them.  Create new project,
do the shift-drag group select thing, Pick Up and drop the group onto
the new project; "GOT IT!" the new project tells me.  Then it keeps
the selection outline, and puts the morphs I actually care about back on
the desktop...

Q1: surely this can't be right? ;-)
Q2: is there a canonical way of doing what I'm trying to do?

ta,

John