new CE/iPAQ VM

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Mon Jul 9 19:29:45 UTC 2001

I think that my ideas was not understood.

I proposed to simulated ( with a combination of hardware button and the Pen
) the other buttons of a 'virtual'  3 buttons mouse....

In this way, we can use THE ACTUAL Squeak, with MVC or Morph....

I'd like that Squeak get more Pen aware, but I want to use it today.... and
I want to use in MVC (the morph is too slow by now)

Where is the problem with this approach????

TIA,

Diego Gomez Deck