Try Cassowary Again!

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sat Jul 14 13:51:11 UTC 2001

Pretty cool.
There seems to always be an arbitrary (surprising) elements to the way
the constraints are resolved when I change things - is the solver trying
to change as few variable as possible?

This might make a Morphic/Cassowary interface somewhats strange to work
in..

Or maybe there's a way to specify what should change?