[BUG] SystemWindow>>delete, #release instead of #removeDependent:

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Tue Jul 17 14:26:38 UTC 2001

At 13:36 14/07/2001 -0300, you wrote:
>In the SystemWindow>>delete method, the actual code send #release to the
>model making that all possible views of the model get 'broken'.
>

>I think that change these 2 lines:
>
>         model windowIsClosing; release.
>         model _ nil.
>
>to:
>
>         model windowIsClosing.
>         selt model: nil.

NOTE: the method #model: send a #removeDependent: to the old model before
changing to the new model.
the same functionality could be written in this way:

         model windowIsClosing.
         self model isNil ifFalse:[model removeDependent:self].