[BUG] SystemWindow>>delete, #release instead of #removeDependent:

Diego Gomez Deck DiegoGomezDeck at ConsultAr.com
Tue Jul 17 14:23:55 UTC 2001

> > In the SystemWindow>>delete method, the actual code send #release to the
> > model making that all possible views of the model get 'broken'.
> >

> > I think that change these 2 lines:
> >
> >       model windowIsClosing; release.
> >       model _ nil.
> >
> > to:
> >
> >       model windowIsClosing.
> >       selt model: nil.
> >

>Sounds good to me!  It would also seem good to put "self release" in the
>default #windowIsClosing method....

If we put "self release" in windowIsClosing, we generate the same problem
that I tried to fix.

#windowIsClosing is called before each view get closed, so the other views
get 'broken'.

One view can't send #release to the model, only #removeDependent with "self".

>-Lex

Diego Gomez Deck