Multimedia Apps

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Wed Jul 18 08:55:04 UTC 2001

Thanks for the tip on using the InternalThreadNavigationMorph. This seems
to be a nifty morph.

- After I have created this morph I get the option to navigate through all
my projects.

- One menu entry gives me the option to edit the thread. I get a
'ProjectSorter' with thumbnails of the all the projects I have and can
rearrange them.

- I hit 'OK', then get the option of choosing another name, but can as
well accept the existing name and get a rearranged presentation.

My question: How do I create a new thread? There is a menu for this. It
opens a project sorter with just the thumbnail of the projet I'm in.
What do I do then?

Hannes Hirzel