Multimedia Apps

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Wed Jul 18 12:12:06 UTC 2001

This works fine! It helps considerably to use Squeak as a presentation
software.

Especially useful is that you can have several threads using the same
projects. You can come up with a couple of slides (projects) and arrange
them for different audiences using the threads. The menu entries of the
InternalThreadNavigationMorph are navigate easily.

Hannes