Window Resizing II

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Fri Jul 20 05:54:11 UTC 2001

Jesse,

> You now have two resizer classes, for rectangles and polygons, with
> alot of duplicated code.  If the polygons are okay for the corners,
> performance-wise, it shouldn't really be any trouble using them for
> the rectangular sides as well, and it would save you having to keep
> the classes in sync.

That's what I think too. I just can't figure out how to make the polygons
stay or go where I command. When I use the standard resizing tricks, the
polygons seem to jump around by unpredictable 1 pixel increments and I don't
know why at this point. Played with it a couple of hours but it's smarter
than I am, and I wanted to move on for the moment. The corners are
different, as they are fixed size. If you need some more excuses, I can make
some more up.

[ <snip> Cursor stuff ]

I'll stuff it all in when I go for the real deal.

[ <snip> Pane resizing stuff  ]

Stop it. You're scaring me.

Jim