[GOODIE]MenuBarMorph - Squeak 3.1 v2 - bug fix

Jim Benson jb at speed.net
Fri Jul 20 06:04:02 UTC 2001

Tim,

>My putative fix is to remove (from MenuBarMorph>initialize) the line
>{self setToAdhereToEdge: #topLeft} but I really wouldn't want to claim
>that it is a complete fix.

It probably is. The adhere to edge was for a mac like menu bar in the world.

> Whoops another buglet: the isEnabled: method in MenuBarItemMorph needs
> an inserted first line of
> {isEnabled = aBoolean ifTrue:[^self].}

Use your code for a while, and if there aren't any more changes forthcoming,
I'll issue an update.

BTW, I hope you're charging your customers extra for having to shame
yourself in a public forum like this by using a menu bar ;-)

Jim