Multimedia Apps

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Fri Jul 20 05:31:32 UTC 2001

I put the information you gave on InternalThreadNavigationMorph to:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1949

I like to use Squeak (3.1.-4173) as a multimedia presentation system:
A question concering the grid for arranging morphs: When I bring up
the World menu gives me an entry 'playfield options...' with the entries

- save on file...
- save as SqueakPage at url...'
- update all from resources
- round up strays
- show all players
- hide all players
- shuffle contents
- turn gridding on             *)
- open to drag & drop
- auto-phrase-expansion
- origin-at-center
- fence enabled
- batch pen trails
- automatic viewing
- use standard texture
- make graph paper...

*)
I want to 'turn gridding on'. Squeak asks me for the grid origin
(example: 0 @ 0) and the grid spacing (example: 20 @ 20). Then nothing
happens. The morphs don't snap into the grid. Even the ones I am moving
afterwards. Do I have to do something else before? Or is this a bug?
If yes how do I fix it?

Hannes