Turmites

R Allan Baruz squeakacct at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 06:01:39 UTC 2001

Hi all.

Enclosed is an implementation of Greg Turk's
"Turmites" as described by A K Dewdney in his
"Computer Recreations" column in _Scientific
American_.

Any comments on making it better, faster, more
Smalltalk-like, or anything else, would be
appreciated.

Pull up a ProcessBrowser (I'm working on it!) and try:

aCity _ CityTurmite new initialize.
aCity iterateAndDisplay

I was going to implement it as a Morph, but decided to
factor this stuff out so I could put more than one
Turmite per form.

Allan.

=====
R Allan Baruz
"He was a verray parfit gentil knight." --Chaucer