[FIX] some fixes

Hans-Martin Mosner hm.mosner at cityweb.de
Sun Jul 22 16:30:08 UTC 2001

Hello,
here are some small fixes:

1. CodeHolder>>sourceStringPrettifiedAndDiffed did not make the selector
bold since 21/05/2001. This fix rectifies that.
2. Date>>= could only compare between Dates. Comparing with nil would
fail. My fix is to check for class equality, too. Note that this changes
the behavior of comparing dates with weeks and months, but I think that
comparing dates to weeks is like comparing dates to figs, err, apples to
oranges, anyway.
3. ContextPart>>doPrimitive:method:receiver:args: did not handle the
case of primitive 100 (#perform:withArguments:inSuperclass)

Cheers,
Hans-Martin