[ANN] GemSqueak - Squeak client for GemStone/S

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Wed Jul 25 03:02:18 UTC 2001

Ross Boylan wrote:

> Works OK for me.

> > > Ah, the link should be:
> > >
> > > http://gemsqueak.swiki.net/.uploads/Version.1.0.alpha/GemSqueak.1.0.alph
> > > a.zip
> > >

> > > Computers are so picky.
> > >

> > They sure are! I get (using the "new" URL) "The document contained no
> > data......"

OK, folks, I finally got it. If anyone else wants it and can't get a
response from the gemsqueak.swiki, drop me an email off list and I'll
send the changesets.

BTW, looks like the non commercial version of Gemstone comes with the
VisualWorks 5.3i CD in Linux and NT forms, while it's only available on
the Gemstone site in Linux form. Very interesting, but slightly
wierd.......(it's nice to be loved, though!)

Cheers

John