The Disney Titles at Toys R Us

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Fri Jul 27 05:58:19 UTC 2001

I just spent a marvelous afternoon at the toy store ... just me, no kids.
Among the many things I wanted to check out were the software titles.  There
were lots of Disney titles for all sorts of activities.

Does anyone know if any of the titles are done in Squeak?  I'd like to get
one and use it as a demo to recruit for my Squeak class in the Fall.  I
would also use it to inspire and motivate these budding programmers.

Thanks.

:-)  edwin

P.S. - Yup, it's also called "greed".  Boy does it work well as a
self-motivator. They gladly run through the hard fun challenges.  Sure makes
my work as a teacher easy.  As one educator has said, "Kids will learn long
division when they want to."