[OT] RE: Microsoft removes Netscape support from IE; plug-in needsre-writing.

Adam Hill adamhill at pobox.com
Sat Jul 28 03:44:04 UTC 2001

Yes. We could make Squeak output CLR byte codes. QKS Smalltalk is doing this
right now.

http://www.smallscript.net/

A lot of "fringe" languages seem to be getting ported (Haskell, Scheme,
Mondrian)--

http://www.gotdotnet.com/resourcecenter/resource_center.aspx?classification=
Language%20Vendors

adam...