The Disney Titles at Toys R Us

Edwin Pilobello edwinp13 at home.com
Sat Jul 28 05:30:49 UTC 2001

You could also get some collaborators, like me, to suggest how kids might
want to have the titles edited or adapted to their needs.  Imagine
approaching Disney with "Hey you know what, I have this new update that
really works!"  Since you wrote the first program, you actually have
Intellectual Property rights.  Then it's just a matter of how good your
lawyers are at bargaining for royalty.  33% agent's commission to the greedy
lawyers ought to set you up pretty good!

Go fot it!
:-)  edwin