[BUG] Book Morph Viewer

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 03:51:02 UTC 2001

Hi all

Squeak 3.1a changeset 4173

I decided to re do my Rolodex project in order to finally undertake an
assault on the autodialler.

Now, because my image got trashed big style, I had to start from
scratch. No big deal (after all, it's well documented!) except:

When I did it in 3.0, popping up the viewer on BookMorph revealed the
following options under miscellaneous:

_________________
Book do menu item
Book show
Book hide
Book look like dot
Book start script
Book stop script
Book pause script
Book tellAllSiblings
Book fire
Book's copy
Book's element number
-----------------------

I want Book do menu item.

In 3.1a I simply can't find that menu item: furthermore, it looks like
part of the viewer menu itself is broken: either clicking on the up and
down arrows or on the grey bar to get a drop down menu results in the
debugger popping up: MessageNotUnderstood: AllMorphsAndBookPagesInto:

That something very odd is happening is evidenced by the fact that I can
have two miscellaneous menus open, both showing entirely different
options (none of which is the one I want).

Now, we've been here before: I encountered the same problem before
updating to 3960.

I'd be grateful if someone could check it out.

Cheers

John