FFI broken ?

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Mon Jul 30 09:08:59 UTC 2001

Rob,

Could you please indicate the exact version specification of the Squeak
you are using:

In Morphic:
- Yellow-click on the desktop to bring up the personal menu
(Right mouse button with two button window mouse)
- Choose 'about this system...'
- Squeak gives you the exact version spec; for example 'Squeak3.1alpha
latest update: #4173'

I once did tests with the FFI on Windows (just opening EXEs with
additional command line parameters) and it worked fine. In the near future
I'd be using it again).

Hannes Hirzel

>I am trying to glue together my Squeak GUI with an existing Image
processing
>application for which I have written a dll for interfacing ( Yes, it's on
Windows).