FFI broken ?

rob.van.den.berg at philips.com rob.van.den.berg at philips.com
Mon Jul 30 13:10:51 UTC 2001

Henrik,

part of the Squeak distribution is a SqueakFFIPrims.dll, which I assume contains the FFI primitives.
I wish I could execute the  'Smalltalk listLoadedModules' after executing the statement 'Win32Shell explore: 'C:\'' there is no Squeak anymore: it crashes without warning or other message.

If I execute this at startup I get the following list

 #('SoundGenerationPlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'SoundPlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'B2DPlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'FloatArrayPlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'Matrix2x3Plugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'BitBltPlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'LargeIntegers v1.2 15 March 2001 (i)'
'SecurityPlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'FilePlugin 15 March 2001 (i)'
'MiscPrimitivePlugin 15 March 2001 (i)')

regards,

rob

rob van den berg    rob.van.den.berg at philips.com
+31 40 27 63291     QJ-2317