Interactive Fiction and Squeak

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Mon Jul 30 19:11:08 UTC 2001

You might be interested in the interview with Dave Lebling:

http://www.adventurecollective.com/articles/interview-davelebling.htm

He talks quite a bit about the limits of text adventures, both in the
past and today.

He also has some comments on the early work and object oriented coding.

It's interesting that even Infocom has some remote influence from Spacewar.
:)