Interactive Fiction and Squeak

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Mon Jul 30 21:13:44 UTC 2001

Thanks for the kind words.  I was very fortunate to have played a small
part during an incredibly exciting time.

I'd love to do that, but I have an exclusive publishing agreement with a
publisher with whom my present relationship is, well, cool.  (They don't
think they need to pay any more royalties, and I disagree).
Accordingly, my options in this regard are somewhat limited -- at least
until all lawsuits have been resolved.