Newbie Squeak on Mac

Glenn S. Fisher gfisher at websound.com
Tue Jul 31 19:09:43 UTC 2001

I'm not using NAV. I am using Virex, so I disabled that just for kicks and
restarted. No difference. I just DL'd Squeak again, and it's the same as the
one I got about a month ago. The VM appears to be Squeak 3.0Alpha8MT. I have
both the image that came in that package, and the fully updated 3.1 image.
They both behave the same way. For what it's worth I'm on a Mac G4 with OS
9.04.

Thanks,
Glenn