Newbie Squeak on Mac

Glenn S. Fisher gfisher at websound.com
Tue Jul 31 20:56:44 UTC 2001

OK. I use a Wacom tablet, the problem was caused by those drivers. Intrigued
by your mention of a more recent version of the Mac VM, I did some digging.
I found on the UIUC server what appears to be the most recent version,
3.0.18. That has solved the problem with the Wacom drivers.

Perhaps the link to the package that is available via the most obvious path
to a newcomer, at squeak.org, should be updated.

Thanks for the tip.

Cheers,
Glenn