Receiving keyboard events

Frantisek Fuka fuxoft at terminal.cz
Tue Jul 31 22:37:52 UTC 2001

How can my morph receive keyboard events even when the mouse pointer is
not hovering above this morph? I defined handlesKeyboard: ^true and now
keyStroke: gets invoked only when the mouse pointer is over my morph...

Anyyway, is ther some detailed documentation about this stuff? There is
almost nothing in the sources and I tried browsing the swiki but found
nothing about input events.....

--
                                          Frantisek Fuka
(yes, that IS my real name)