[ANN] SqueakMap RC2 and SM Loader 0.96 out

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 11 17:05:14 UTC 2001

David Farber <dfarber at numenor.com> wrote:
[SM Qs]
Were answered by the appropriate authority... :-)

> BTW, I was doing all of this so I could run the sUnit tests for the Refactoring Browser like you asked me to. I got 92 errors, all of which seem to be due to the fact that I am missing certain .st files--which I assume are the fabled Refactoring Browser test data files.
Ah... yes, thanks, I was going mad why I couldn't reproduce these errors
otherwise reasonable people kept getting...

> Why don't you package the test data files with the RB code and put it up on SqueakMap as (something like) RB-Development?
I certainly will, as soon as I figure out how to use SM to package files
that should be *not* filed in, but just put in the default directory.

Would SAR be useful for this?

Daniel Vainsencher