[ANN] SqueakMap RC2 and SM Loader 0.96 out

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jul 11 17:08:06 UTC 2001

Did you get a dump or something?

I haven't gotten around to trying out VI4, so I haven't tested the RB on
it. It uses blocks, including calling fixTemps on them, since it
sometimes assumes the blocks are closures. Might cause a problem that
they suddenly are?

When did the hand occur? during use, or during filein?

Do you have a recipe that reproduces this? if you do, I'll load VI4 and
check it out.

Daniel Vainsencher