StrongARM JIT?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 22 01:47:36 UTC 2001

In message <NBBBJGEAGJAKLIDBKJOPKELCIMAA.noel at devtech.com>
          "Noel J. Bergman" <noel at devtech.com> wrote:

> Tim,
>
> I have been purusing http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/Jitter-3.1/,
> and there is no such clause to be found in that tree, nor any similar
> comment, as far as I can see.  In fact, the COPYING file
> (http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/Jitter-3.1/Squeak-2.8/COPYING)
> explicitly provides for derivative works.
>
> Please go take a look, and see for yourself.  :-)
Ah but look at the directly relevant COPYING file in
http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/Jitter-3.1/Squeak-2.8/src/Squea
kCompiler/ ..... err which isn't there anymore. Oh goody. But this is
odd; I downloaded the 'SqueakCompiler' directory at the end of february
and it is in that copy, so how come the directory claims to have been
untouched since november last year? Very odd.

Guess that means I can add another item to my to-do list.

tim
The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.