a morphic tutorial in morphic

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Thu Jun 14 04:44:48 UTC 2001

Alan Kay wrote:

> BTW, Squeak runs really well (including the 3D stuff) on the new
> iBook from Apple. So, well in fact, that I have been giving all my
> recent demos on it. (It's not quite as fast as the big Powerbooks,
> but very impressive nonetheless on this very inexpensive machine.)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alan

Sounds good! Anyone know if it'll run Linux? (Or can be set up to dual
boot?). (Incidentally, *inexpensive* can mean many different things:
this is being typed -- and all my "real" work is done -- on a box I
could throw together for $300 :-) ).

Cheers

John
Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."