StrongARM JIT?

Noel J. Bergman noel at devtech.com
Fri Jun 22 01:28:25 UTC 2001

Tim,

I have been purusing http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/Jitter-3.1/,
and there is no such clause to be found in that tree, nor any similar
comment, as far as I can see.  In fact, the COPYING file
(http://www-sor.inria.fr/~piumarta/squeak/Jitter-3.1/Squeak-2.8/COPYING)
explicitly provides for derivative works.

Please go take a look, and see for yourself.  :-)

	--- Noel