Undoing changes

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at atlas.otago.ac.nz
Tue Jun 26 00:14:29 UTC 2001

	"look like Dot" is indeed a problem which should be fixed.  What's the
	best way to do it?  A new tile "lookLikeMySelf"?  I suppose
	"takeOffClothes" isn't great for little kids :), but takeOffCostume
	might be okay.

Why use three words when two (removeCostume) will do?

More generally,

    wearPreviousCostume
	"Don the next costume in the history and add the current one
	 to the history.  Repeating this will cycle through all the
	 costumes that have been used."
        costumes addLast: costume.
        ^self renderedCostume: costumes removeFirst.

I _think_ this works, but I don't begin to understand Players, so
there is bound to be something wrong with it.