how did i get unsubscribed?

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Jun 28 23:12:05 UTC 2001

Brian Rice wrote:

> I didn't receive any Squeak mail for about 48 hours there, only to
> test mail and found out that I had to re-subscribe. Does anyone know
> how this might have happened? I do use email re-routing between two
> accounts, but this has not changed recently.

Not sure how it happened, but we do know that the Squeak list at uiuc has been somewhat unreliable over the last month or two, and is running mostly unattended.  There's general agreement that the list needs to be moved to a new host, and there is a plan afoot to move it soon, but I'm not sure what the status of that is right now.

- Doug Way
  dway at riskmetrics.com