Very large amount of Objects

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Tue Jun 26 15:40:13 UTC 2001

There's a preference to turn on ImageSegment swapping of projects. I
have not used it recently, but I did use it heavily for several years
to deal with a very large demo image, and it worked swiftly and
perfectly.
      "One of these days" we will get around to making the Squeakland
plugin image automatically swap with image segments (it's not that it
is difficult to do, it's that it should be tested under any and all
conditions so that the novice users don't get zapped -- and we don't
have time right now).

Cheers,

Alan

-------