BankAccount Tutorial

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Sat Jun 30 17:33:14 UTC 2001

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001, John Hinsley wrote:
[snip]
> Again, that seems a good compromise: if I was sensible I might go that
> way. Not being a compromising kinda person I think I'll try the code
> with 3.1! I may well fall flat on my face (not unusual!) but I can
> always chicken out/ask for help.
>
> In some ways, as soon as we start to use something with a lead time as
> long as a book, or a course,  we're stuck in this kind of bind.
[snip]

While having read Mark's book, I've not yet "worked" through it,
particularly with a >=3.0 image, so it's hard to say how messy it'll be. I
know for the Anthology, there's supposed to be a companion website where
updates and errata could be posted, something similar for the textbook
would be nifty.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.