[ENH] inlined errors not (was: RE: Squeak textbox and events)

Wiebe Baron wiebe at cosmocows.com
Sun Jun 3 00:42:40 UTC 2001

Here's one late-night solution to in lined error message irritations. It
basically does what most coding environments do, error messages appear at
the bottom of the window and the cursor is moved to the offending spot. This
is a quick hack but the error box could be turned into some kind of
listMorph supporting multiple error messages, code warnings, optimization
hints, encouragements, recipes, squeak foundation banner advertising... I
digress. At the very least it'll save you one keystroke.
Jpeg attached.

-Wiebe