BankAccount Tutorial

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Sat Jun 30 17:10:59 UTC 2001

doug way wrote:

> Anyway, you can always keep your 2.8 and 3.0 versions of Squeak in
> separate directories, so that you don't intermingle changesets that
> belong to one or the other.

Yes, so I delete the squeak in /usr/local/bin (or wherever) create 2
directories (Squeak_3.1) and (Squeak_2.8) and plonk all the stuff
relevant to each in each and call them "from" their own directories. I
can probably find an icon to represent "old" Squeak and "new" Squeak
too. That all makes sense (must remember not to do "make install"!).

But I'll see how the code gets on with 3.1 first. ;-)

Cheers

John

Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."