[updates] 80 new ones for 3.1alpha [FETCH OK NOW]

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sun Jun 24 04:51:59 UTC 2001

> > I have just forwarded 80 updates from the last month to the servers for 3.1 alpha.  These include various features and fixes in just about every corner of the system.  The inconsistent ordering has been fixed, so downloading should work with no problem.
>
>Mmmmm. Trying to update from 4081 I get the first 4 or 5 changesets
>without problem, then just the hourglass for approx 5 minutes (at which
>point I recon something's broke and crash myself out of Squeak).

Well, Hmm back.  I did run through the entire set after posting (and over a somewhat flaky connection at that), and all seemed fine.  That's how I printed the summaries.  So I am hoping a couple of other people will confirm that it *can* work.  Then all we have to do is figure out the problem on your end.

>I can't get a squeak from the European server.

Hmm again.  Can some European folks answer what's up there?

>This at 0400 BST (when more or less everyone in North America is tucked
>up in bed).

On the contrary, that's so early that it's still only late here.
(Feed that into your natural language understanding program ;-).

	- Dan